Can you believe it has been nearly a month since we were all together for the first ever worldwide Mautic conference? What an incredible event it was!
Here are some facts we are proud of:
- 6 months of planning and preparation
- 315 registrations, 247 Attendees (78% attendance rate) from all over the world
- 6 Parallel tracks
- 61 Sessions in one day
- 7 languages
- 17 sponsors
- 48 photos taken in our Photobooth
- 125 swag coupons issued to attendees resulting in nearly $600 worth of commissions being paid from the Mautic Community Swag Shop
- Approximately $13,000 in profit which will go toward the Mautic Community Budget
- 1 awesome community
We could not have been happier with our first ever global conference, and the team has really enjoyed reading the feedback that many of you have submitted over the last few weeks. If you haven’t yet added your thoughts, please do so here: http://mau.tc/feedback-mauticon-2020 .
Here are some of the highlights from the event that we think you’ll want to catch up on if you missed them:
Many thanks to our sponsors - Leuchtfeuer, Acquia, Facet Interactive, Dropsolid, Acolono, Higher Education Marketing and OS Training that helped making this event happen.
The Mautic World Conference Working Group have been discussing what our plans will be for next year and here’s what we’re proposing:
- A global, virtual event in the spring (16/17 June 2021) which will be online - this will become our annual Mautic World Conference - online and accessible to all
One in-person event which will be held toward the end of the year (October/November 2021) - location as yet undetermined, and dependent on the conditions of the global pandemic having changed significantly.
This is likely to be held at least once per year, and will move regions (e.g. in Europe 2021, North America 2022, Asia 2023, Africa 2024 - indicative and not representative of actual location plans). As the community grows, we may be able to support more than one event per year if the teams, interest and finances exist to support it.
- Support for any localised MautiCamp events organised by local communities - whether in-person (when safe to do so) or online - if you’d like to organise something please reach out to the Community Team in #t-community on Slack (https://mautic.org/slack to get an invite!)