Mautic releases follow semantic versioning applying a time-based model:
- Patch versions are released monthly,
- Minor versions are released every three months (in August, November and February),
- Major versions are released annually when required in May.
Check out the release process for further details.
Latest Stable Release
- The 3.x series was first released in June 2020
- Recommended for most users
- Includes the latest features
- Easy to upgrade to newer versions
- Mautic 4 will be released on the 7th June 2021
- Mautic 4 is currently suitable for testing forthcoming release in a development environment only - check out the features branch to get the latest updates before they are released
- May contain unreported bugs - please join #mautic-4 on Slack and discuss any issues there.
Mautic Release Schedule
Bugs are fixed in the branch relating to the latest branch (currently 3.2) and are regularly merged into the features branch.
Minor releases are managed in the features branch.
Major releases are managed on a branch corresponding to the release version.
If installing by cloning or downloading a .zip Github for development purposes (use a release package in production environments) you must utilise tags to check out a specific version.
For more information see our release process.
Features - Minor releases (e.g. 3.1, 3.2) and Major releases (e.g. 4.0)
3.x (e.g. 3.1, 3.2, 3.3) - Corresponds to all patch releases relating to the minor release
4.0 - Will be created once 4.0 General Availability is released in May