Initiatives are groups of people coming together to work on a particular area of focus.
This page will be developed over time, as we put in place an agreed process for reviewing and accepting Community Initiatives.
Current Community Initiatives
- Working on the tasks required to support Symfony 5
- Decoupling plugins from core
Slack channel: #mautic-5
PHP 8 support
- Working on the tasks required to implement support for PHP 8
- Bumping dependencies to the latest versions
Proposing a Community Initiative
- Check the ideas forum category to make sure it hasn’t already been proposed
- Add the discussion to the next team meeting agenda (choose the team that is most relevant for the initiative)
- If supported by the relevant team, propose the initiative in the ideas forum (ensure you complete the post template!)