We are seeking proposals from providers to offer trials to potential adopters of Mautic. The provider will be responsible for setting up a Mautic instance with appropriate limitations to be agreed, for a trial period of 14 days, and providing all necessary support and onboarding to the trial users.
The provider will also be responsible for converting the leads into sales, and will share at least 40% of the revenue generated from each customer who becomes a paying client back to the Mautic Community.
We will consider proposals which provide worldwide coverage, and we will also consider those which cover clearly defined regions of the world which would run alongside other providers - for example provider A is selected if the visitor chooses country A, but provider B is selected if they choose country B. Please make it clear in your proposal what you are offering.
Scope of Work
The provider will be responsible for the following:
- Setting up a Mautic instance based on the Open Source version of Mautic without any additional customisations (we expect this to be within 20 minutes of a trial request being received)
- Enabling the installation of plugins and themes, with appropriate limitations to be agreed
- Providing a trial for a period of 14 days for trial users
- Providing all necessary support and onboarding to the trial users
- Converting the leads generated from the trials into sales
- Sharing at least 40% of the revenue generated from each customer who becomes a paying client back to the Mautic Community
- Providing a public-facing dashboard with export capabilities showing the key metrics of trials to include at a minimum
- Number of trials signed up by month
- Number of conversions to paying customers by month
- Source of referral
- Country of signup
- Revenue share generated for Mautic
The provider should include the following information in their proposal:
- Company background and experience with Mautic
- Details of the proposed trial setup, including any limitations and restrictions proposed
- Details of proposed mitigation against abuse of trial accounts
- Description of the support and onboarding process for trial users
- Proposed strategy for converting trial users into paying customers
- Proposed strategy for ensuring full data portability when users wish to change providers
- Proposed strategy for engaging and supporting a worldwide audience
- Proposed revenue sharing model and how it will be executed
- Pricing for the conversion from the trial service
- Any additional value-added services that will be provided during the trial, and available post-conversion for paying customers
- Any contributions to the Mautic Project that will be made in the course of the contract
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Experience and expertise with Mautic
- Existing involvement with the Mautic Community
- Quality and feasibility of the proposed trial setup and support process
- Effectiveness of the proposed strategy for converting trial users into paying customers
- Clarity and fairness of the proposed revenue sharing model
- Pricing competitiveness and value for money
- Additional value-added services offered
- Benefit to the Mautic project and community
Proposals should be submitted in writing to the contact person listed below no later than Friday, 21st July 2023.
Release RFP: Monday, June 19, 2023 Deadline for questions: Friday, June 30, 2023 Responses to questions provided: Monday, July 3, 2023- questions and answers are available in this Google Sheet. Deadline for proposals: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Evaluation of proposals: Monday, July 24 - Friday, August 4, 2023
- Feedback provided to all bidders: Monday, August 7, 2023
- Contract negotiation and award: Tuesday, August 8 - Friday, August 18, 2023
Any questions or requests for clarification should also be directed to the contact person.
Mautic Project Lead
We look forward to receiving your proposals.