This minor release addresses some bugs which arose as a result of the previous release - 2.15.2 - which was a security release.
The following issues have been resolved with this release:
- Disable unserializing of classes. We should unserialize only array data (PHP 5.x)
- #7802 Campaign decisions after contact removed (@escopecz)
- #7807 Unserialize Swift_Message error fix (@escopecz)
- #7839 Fixing "PHP Notice - Undefined variable: submissions (@escopecz)
- #7805 Fix tracking of lead that have non trackable IP (@Enc3phale)
- #7536 Fix dynamic content slot duplication errors inside builder (@Enc3phale)
- #7531 Fix access_token expired after 1 hour for Go To plugins (@kuzmany)
- #7555 Add SugarCrm sync priority for form push (@Enc3phale)
- #7578 Watch out for failures to parse webhooks (@aspiers)
- #7643 Fix Salesforce boolean sync and fix warning (@Enc3phale)
- #7644 Fix zoho contact sync (@Enc3phale)
- #7687 Form custom attributes (@kuzmany)
- #7642 Fix clone campaign with form source (@kuzmany)
- #7639 Fix broken URL for Contributor Agreement, change plurals to singular. (@mightyfree)
- #7727 Add query to apply MySQL defaults to readme. (@heathdutton)
- #7776 Fix for #7775 - small typo (@RCheesley)
- #7736 Fixed typo in en_US string: mautic.dynamicContent.config.form.google.… (@moerazem)
- #7579 Fix "unsuscribes" typo (@aspiers)
- #7782 Fix form boolean mapping (@Enc3phale)
- #7657 Fix #5145: Check that cURL is installed. (@Aerendir)
- #7404 Add CreatedDate to Salesforce integration (@kuzmany)
- #6182 Asset download segment filter (@maxlawton)
A huge thank you to those in the community who made the effort to identify and resolve the bugs that were fixed in this release, and those who helped by testing PR’s, writing documentation and engaging the community. You have all played an important part in this release and the community thanks you for your help.
For more detailed information, you can find the release notes here.
If you have any questions, please be sure to reach out to us via the Community Forums (the primary channel for support), Slack or our social channels and we will do our best to help. If you’re not a community member, we would encourage you to join us!
Download Mautic today and start growing your business.