“Powerforming Actions” with Standalone Forms – A Mautic Minute
One of the great features of standalone forms in Mautic is the ability to perform actions when someone submits the form.
- Adjust a contact’s points
- Modify a contact’s segment
- Modify a contact’s tags
- Provide an asset to download
- Push the contact to an integration (like a CRM)
- Send an email to the contact
- Send an email to any user
- Send the form results to anyone
It is important to note that if you use this type of form, you must send the contact to a segment to include them in a campaign later on.
Adding actions to a form is really helpful. In this Mautic Minute video, we demonstrate five actions, all triggered by a single form submission. You could create a form that uses all the actions or just one. It’s that powerful.
Watch the video:
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel.
If you’d like to suggest a topic, please head over to the #support channel and message @imrodmartin.