- 2.15.2 Version
- 21 Download
- 228 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- October 18, 2019 Create Date
- October 18, 2019 Last Updated
Pulls cost data from media advertising services for campaign correlation. Currently fills a table called media_account_stats with this data for use by other plugins.
Installation & Usage
Currently being used with Mautic
2.15.x. If you have success/issues with other versions please report.
- Install by running
composer require thedmsgroup/mautic-media-bundle
- Go to
- Click "Media" and enable the plugin.
- The "Media" menu item will show up on the left, go there and create your first Media Account.
- Facebook Ads - Supported. You need to configure your own Facebook App via the developer portal to get API credentials.
- Google Ads - Supported. You need to get your oauth tokens manually.
- Snapchat Ads - Supported, with oauth login.
- Bing Ads - Supported, with oauth login.
- Media Alpha Ads - TBD
Pull/update the last 24 hours of data, every hour:
0 * * * * php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:media:pull
|Download from Github||Download|