OK first off I have followed this tutorial: https://medium.com/@AndreiVoica/how-to-integrate-mautic-with-amazon-ses-7fe066e9131c#.a2ikwisqm
I have the emails verified as asked in the steps but not the domain as not asked in the article.
Problem: When I press test connection, it keeps on spinning and doesn't return any value. I have waited for quite long too but nothing. No error or success message. How long you may ask? 30 minutes
My setup so far is as follows:
- Mautic version: Latest (installed just today)
- I have the mautic installed on subdomain
- Port: used all three 25, 587 etc
- host: email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com
- SMTP encryption type: tried both TLS and SLS
- Login mode: Tried both plain and login
- credentials: tried with new ones twice
What should be the reason. I went through forums searching and saw people get some kind of error atleast. My situation is something new... or may be I am missing something...