We're happy announce the release of Mautic 1.0.0-beta4, our strongest version yet. Your favorite new marketing automation software just got better, with tons of fixes, new features, and integrations we're sure you'll love.
Here are a few of the exciting new features:
- CRM integrations with Zoho, vTiger, SurgarCRM community
- Cloud storage integrations with Amazon S3, OpenStack, Rackspace
- Email marketing integrations with Mailchimp, iContact, and Constant Contact
- As requested, you can now import your existing leads into Mautic via CSV, making it easier than ever to use Mautic for all your leads.
- Plus more UI improvements based your feedback
You can read a detailed list of fixes and features on GitHub
Check out all of Mautic's integrations on our Integrations page
Thank you to all of our testers for helping us make these changes with your feedback and involvement.
New Beta Users
If this is your first introduction to Mautic then we welcome you! You are about to experience the very best in marketing automation. You have two ways to take advantage of Mautic. You can download directly from the Mautic website. Use this method if you want to host your own marketing automation platform (that's right, no more SaaS for you!). The second option is to register for an account on Mautic.com where you can be up and running in less than 3 minutes. This account is free and never expires!
Download Now Launch Hosted Account
Updating to Beta 4
Beta4 is our first release that supports updates through Mautic itself.
Please make sure that you are already using beta3 before updating to beta4
Backup your files and database prior to applying the update
- If you have not already done so, go to Configuration (click the three bar icon on the upper right, then Configuration) and change the Update stability level to "Beta"
- Log out and back in to force an update check
- You should then see a new notification with the update. Click Update Now, then follow the prompts.
If you have any problems with the process, post your issues on the community forum or under 'Issues' on our GitHub project page and we will do our best to get them quickly resolved. Please provide as much detail as possible. Note that Mautic logs its error to
Thanks again to everyone involved in the beta process for allowing us to reach this point. An RC update will be coming soon!
If you like what Mautic is doing, share our project with your friends and colleagues. Help us achieve global equality in access to growth through open source software!