4 Ways To Do Lead Management Right [Slideshare]
Here are 4 simple ways to make sure you do your lead management the right way
If you’re looking for more detail about lead management then be sure to check out this far more comprehensive step-by-step guide.
These are the four roads that will lead to a better sales funnel. Not a comprehensive sales lead model but should get you started in the right direction.
The Right Technology
- Know Your Needs: Before you can select the right technology you need to fully understand the problems you want this technology to solve.
- Prepare to Scale: Don’t select the marketing software you will use based on your current situation. You expect to be successful; plan for the future.
- Identify Your Costs: What you spend on the right technology is an investment in your future; identify what you will spend implementing marketing tech.
The Right Beginning
- Sales Team: Sales teams and marketing teams must work together to create the best strategy for customer growth.
- Marketing: Marketing begins when your business begins. There is no such thing as too early to begin marketing.
- Audience: The identified target audience dictates a sales and marketing focus from the very beginning.
The Right Campaigns
- Timing: Campaigns need to be bold in sharing the right information at the right times with your leads.
- Repetition: Campaigns should always have a clear and distinct purpose or goal to be accomplished.
- Purpose: Campaigns should be organized to execute at the ideal times.
The Right Reporting
- Lead Tracking: Right reporting focuses on lead activity: such as time spent on page, pages visited, and social sharing.
- Engagements: Reporting should include engagement activity between company and lead.
- Conversions: Right reporting identifies which pages and forms provide the best conversions.