Our mission at Mautic is to provide global access to marketing automation through a strong open source community. You are the ones who make it happen with your personal contributions to the Mautic community. Translating Mautic into your language does more than providing you with a powerful marketing tool, translation grants access to all who share your native language and gets us one step closer to global access.
Mautic's Translation Initiative was started to reward those who chose to contribute through translation. We want to thank all of our contributors for your hard work and for being part of a project that's larger than any one of us.
Each of the individuals below have shown tremendous initiative and are primary contributors for their respective languages.
- German - Andreas Stoll (@stollz) of Channel Booster Solely translated Mautic into German over the holidays. Andreas has10 years of Marketing Automation experience
- French - Marc Antoine Thevenet (@MATsxm) and Sandra Thevenet (@Sandra_Thevenet) of IDIM Web Completed French Translations with lightening speed
- Thai -Akarawuth Tamrareang (@joomlacorner) Joomla Corner Open Source CMS Developer, Founder of Joomla Community Thailand
- Spanish - Alvin Benavides of Bitech Panama, Direct Response Marketer and Developer, Top Spanish translator and Mautic Community Supporter
- Czech - John Linhart (@jan_linhart) of Webspark, Inc. World-Class Web App Developer for Mautic, lives in Prague
- English (UK) - Brian Teeman (@brianteeman) Co-Founder of Joomla! and OpenSourceMatters
In addition to these all-star contributors, we have thirty other translators contributing to Mautic daily. Huge thanks to our entire translation community for your hard work, you guys rock!
Check out the Mautic project at Transifex and share Open Source Marketing Automation with your world.